It’s your big day! You’ve dreamed about it for years…you’ve planned everything down to the last detail and you expect your wedding DJ to help you to end your day in style.
You can trust me to provide your wedding reception entertainment safe in the knowledge that it’s going to be what YOU want!
I have a proven track record of providing exactly the right entertainment at wedding and civil partnership receptions, and take the time to listen to what it is YOU want from the your wedding entertainment whether that’s just for the evening, or the entire reception.
From providing an evening party to remember for all the right reasons, to acting as an informal master of ceremonies and much more…I have the experience from working with countless wedding couples to ensure that YOUR big day goes YOUR WAY!
It’s all about you!
I’m not the stereotypical wedding DJ that plays the same old songs at every wedding and spends a lot of time on the microphone. I take the time to listen to what you want for your big day and aim to exceed those expectations…it’s how I earned my reputation and it’s not something I’m willing to lose.
I believe in offering a quality service over and above other run-of-the-mill DJs.
I’m not a hobbyist that sees your wedding day as just another date on the calendar. To me, each and every wedding I entertain at is important and I strive to make the entertainment at your reception as unique as your big day itself.
I use the personal approach and I’m contactable to answer any questions you might have at most times of the day (even if it’s only a short SMS reply at 1am!). If I’ve never worked in your chosen venue before, I’ll make every effort to perform a site visit before your big day to ensure there’s no surprises regarding what I can and can’t do for your big day.
I want everything to be perfect for your big day as much as you do!
In short, the success of your wedding entertainment is as important to me as it is to you. I take great pride in providing the very best service I can, and my reputation absolutely relies on that fact!
How am I different from the rest?
- Want to meet me before booking? Not a problem at all – in fact I prefer it that way!
After all, as your wedding DJ I’m there for around a third of your day. It’s important to know I’m going to be the right match for your wedding reception.
- I’ll play the music that you and your guests want to hear
I certainly won’t churn out a generic wedding playlist regardless of your musical tastes!
- You can have as much or as little say in the playlist as you want
It’s your wedding, your way! You can specify the whole playlist or just a few favourites.
- I’ll do my very best to make your wedding reception special
Maybe you have ideas of something different to do during the evening such as games or interactive entertainment….I’ll work with you to make your dreams come true.
- I’ll bring back ups of the essential equipment so that your party can continue regardless of mechanical breakdowns
I wouldn’t dream of something going wrong and ending the party early!
- I’ll dress to impress!
Whether you want me to work in formal wear, fancy dress or something else….I’ll gladly work with you
- I’ll use lighting and effects suitable for your wedding and your venue
I have many configurations of lighting and setups available and I’ll work with you to create a look that’s right for your wedding.
So, what does the disco look like?
Modern equipment allows the disco to be discrete and where possible, blend in with the surroundings of your venue. This can be particularly important where the equipment is there during the wedding breakfast.
I have many different configurations of equipment which I’m able to use for your wedding reception, from very discrete mini setups to the all singing and dancing night-club effects. Below are just a few examples from recent weddings. This is obviously something which is planned and discussed with you before your wedding so the setup may look completely different for your big day.
Wayne is absolutely fantastic, super nice chap and incredible value for money! I could not recommend him enough. He did our wedding at The Old Hall and definitely went the extra mile. Nothing was too much to ask!
From the crazy late texts at night, the reassuring meetings, the super user friendly online playlist tool to the organisation of a really fun question/answer game for the bride and groom that went down like an absolute charm and that people are still laughing about to date!
That allowed for unforgettable pictures of our guests cracking up! Wayne even brushed up his French skills for the benefit of my own family. Just first class!Margot & Mike Rowland
As well as the disco, I can also offer….
- 1m acrylic LOVE letters which can be illuminated to match your colour scheme during the wedding breakfast, and change into disco lights during the evening reception
- Informal Toastmaster duties such as announcing the arrival to the reception of the wedding party, the cutting of the cake, the speeches and the first dance
- A choice of either an all black or an all white disco setup.
- Your name in lights! The date of your wedding and your names beamed onto your dance floor or the wall of your reception venue
- Confetti cannons: Ideal for those first dance photographs
- Mini kids party: Up to an hour of fun and games for the younger guests to ease the boredom of what is a long day to them.
- Interactive entertainment: For instance, “Pearls of Wisdom” where your guests complete a short card with some useful information for a long and happy marriage, presented to you in a quality album, the Shoe Game (or Mr & Mrs) where there are no right and wrong answers, Space Hopper racing (remember those from your childhood), Limbo dancing (How low can you go?)
What I don’t do….
- Venue uplighting…because most venues have now installed their own
- Karaoke…because, well…enough said
That all sounds great – how do I book?
I’ve tried to keep the booking process as simple as possible, but there are certain things that have to be done.
To book, get in touch to confirm your date is still available. I’ll then send you a booking contract confirming the details of your party which you can either electronically sign or print out and return to me in the old fashioned way. I also require a non-refundable deposit of £50 to secure your date.
Once the signed contract and deposit are in place, I’ll email to confirm your party is booked and we can start planning a party to remember for all the right reasons!