I provide Wedding DJ entertainment at Old Hall Ely more than anywhere else every year!
Being my “local” venue (just 5 miles from my house), it’s also one of my favourite venues to work in with a starlit dance marquee, friendly staff and gorgeous grounds. It’s the ultimate Cambridgeshire wedding venue!
A family run business, Old Hall Ely can even provide accommodation for your and your guests after an energetic night of dancing!
Below are just some of the many weddings I’ve had the pleasure of entertaining for at Old Hall Ely.
And because I work there so often and know the ins and outs of what’s allowed, what’s not and how things are done…I offer specific Old Hall wedding package as below
Old Hall For a night to remember at Old Hall, Ely
- Sound and lighting for up to 200 guests
- Your choice of setup including rustic, star-lit, all white, modern, micro or Retro.
- Complimentary LOVE letter frontage to the setup
- Formal or informal Master of Ceremonies for the announcement of the cake cutting, the first dance, other special dances (Father & Daughter/Mother & Son)
- Hearts or stars projected onto the dance floor for your first dance
- Complimentary confetti canon during the first dance
- Award-winning DJ familiar with The Old Hall and how things work
- Unlimited creative planning meetings either face to face or online - your choice!
- Online planning tools
- Phone charging station
- Party time to match your planning schedule with The Old Hall
- Liaison with The Old Hall regarding your plans
- Setup behind the scenes ready for your first dance whilst you enjoy your wedding breakfast
Check my availability for YOUR evening reception at The Old Hall in Ely
Last night saw me at The Old Hall for the first of several weddings in there this year. I love this venue – the starlit marquee lends a really theatrical look to the end of the day’s celebrations. This story starts several weeks ago, when groom Ben called me to discuss a little “surprise” he’d
A Friday evening back in one of my favourite and most visited venues…The Old Hall in Ely. This time, it was the wedding of Julie and Todd. Why is The Old Hall one of my favourites venues? I just love the starlit marquee, the familiarity of working there (I know exactly what will work in
Sunday saw me back at the Old Hall in Ely again (the second time in just over a week), this time for the wedding reception of Holly and Dale – a truly lovely couple who both work in the military. Because of this, meeting up with them was difficult. In fact, we literally met 6